- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- With Turkey, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Beet Pulp To Help Support Stool Quality And Digestion Transit
- Linseed - A Source of Omega 3, Fats to Support Wellbeing and Anti- Inflammation
- Prebiotic FOS, to Help Maintain a Healthy Digestion
- Healthy digestion and immune system
- Natural wholesome nutrition
- Reduces flatulent odours
- Citrus antioxidants
- No artificial colours or flavours
From the manufacturer
Dry dog food made with natural ingredients
Complete, wholesome and 100% natural - Harringtons dog food is the healthy everyday choice for every dog. Our all-natural dog food is packed with goodness and flavour to keep your dog happy and well.
The #1 ingredient is freshly-prepared meat, for a nutritionally balanced meal. And we never use artificial colour and flavours or added wheat. No nasties. No surprises. Just natural, wholesome goodness.
Meat is the No. 1 ingredient in our recipe, providing a great source of natural protein.
We've added a delicious homemade chicken gravy to our kibble to make our recipe even tastier.
Made in UK
Proudly Yorkshire born and bred, Harringtons has a strong affinity for all that’s natural.
Our dry dog food includes no nasties, no surprises. Just natural, wholesome goodness.
The Harringtons Range
Meat Content %
What are the benefits of the new & improved Harringtons dry dog food recipe?
We've added freshly prepared chicken - a great source of natural protein for energy, growth and repair. We've also added homemade gravy, making our recipe even tastier and salmon oil, giving a whole host of health benefits.
What flavour is your dry dog food available in?
Our original recipe Harringtons dry dog food comes in lamb, turkey, beef, salmon and chicken.
What is the difference between small dog food and adult dog food?
As well as a smaller kibble size, our small dog food contains additional protein, which small dogs can benefit from.
When should I transition my puppy to adult food?
General advice is to begin to make the change once your puppy is around three-quarters expected adult size and many people choose to do so at some point between 9 and 18 months. The point at when you change the diet is a personal choice.
Can cats eat dog food?
Cats should not be fed dog food as it does not contain enough taurine and has a nutritional profile suitable for dogs only. Long term feeding of dog food to cats could cause your cat to become unwell.
At Harringtons we’re on a mission to make natural food the natural choice for every pet. It’s food that’s full of tasty natural goodness, food that’s packed with vitamins and minerals, food that’s healthy, balanced and tasty. Locally sourced and free from artificial nasties, it’s nourishing food that’s made by us in our own factories - natural food for all pets.
- Material: Our pet accessories are made from high-quality materials to ensure durability and comfort for your furry friends. Please refer to individual product descriptions for specific materials used.
- Cleaning: We recommend cleaning our pet accessories on a regular basis to maintain their appearance and hygiene. For most items, hand washing with mild soap and water is sufficient. Please refer to individual product care instructions for more details.
- Sizing: To ensure the perfect fit for your pet, please measure them carefully before making a purchase. Each product has its own sizing chart, so please refer to those for accurate measurements.
- Safety: While we strive to create safe products for pets, it is important to always supervise your pet while they are using our accessories. Some items may present choking hazards if not used correctly.
- Storage: When not in use, store our pet accessories in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight. This will help maintain their quality and prolong their lifespan.
Shipping & Returns
We will try our best to process your orders within 1 working day. Once the order has been shipped out, you will receive a shipping confirmation email to track the package.
If you don't love it, easily exchange or return your items within 14 days of receiving it. Just contact us and we'll take care of you.
Question about the shipping fee?
Free Shipping All Orders